Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I'm here, and apparently I'm queer.

There are 6.5bn people in the world. 56million of them live in the UK. 2 of them live in Canada. 10 of them are in this coffee shop, still leaving approximately 6,444,000,000 people unaccounted for, doing as they please like crazy folk.

I am currently living the life of a sort of middle-class hobo, a wandering vagabond of lattes and espressos desperately trying to find out where my next mocha might come from, and only having two debit cards to my name to pay my way. Armed only with sheer will, a backpack full of books and my laptop, I aimlessly wander from Fair Trade to independent coffeeshack to Starbuck, seeking out wireless connections and shelter from the mild spring weather outside.
I am frequently shoed away by Mexican cleaners.


This post marks something of a return to blogging on the Arizona side of my life while I am here. I will comment wryly on the American slant on things, humorously noting my fish-out-of-water situational conundrums. What a lark!

Until soon, bye bye

1 Comments:

Blogger Helena Handbasket said...

Yay. :)

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home