Tuesday, April 11, 2006

myhaemorrhage.com

The latest craze on the streets seems to be "hangin'" down at the local internet cafe, checking out precisely which celebrity you look like.

Apparently I look like David Hasselhoff, and some other lesser known people who look nothing like me. Try as I might, I couldn't get pictures of cats, brick walls, etc. to look like any celebrity. But what about pictures of celebrities themselves?

The results were vaguely surprising...

To my delight, 61% of Ben Stiller looks like Adolf Hitler:


Perhaps less surprisingly, Paul Simon and Henry Kissinger bear a rather unsettling resemblance to Dame Edna:




Remember: the camera never lies:



Try yourself here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF? How dare they, no support for Safari users yet. How dare they, how dare they indeed.

Cheese on toast is alll that will calm me down.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home