Thursday, March 16, 2006

Haught Daughg!

I remember, some time ago, taking part in something of a game during my working hours with a certain National Health Service. It involved searching for examples of logos for food products in which the animal in the logo had been used rather inappropriately to advertise its own, fine, arseflesh.

Nutgroist and Friar Cous-Cous kindly allowed me to contribute, and these were the eventual results of the research conducted (scroll down a bit).

Anyway, this has stuck with me ever since, and it gives me great pleasure to present the following example:


Hey, this cool 'dog' knows where it's at! Wearing his own embellishment as clothing, he's fashioned for your supper, and he looks thoroughly delighted about it, too. It also appears that he is the chef at Dave's Doghouse, presenting both the moral problem of his cannibalism and the logistical problem of his replacement following what appears to be his imminent consumption.

Have you ever noticed how minimal effort is put into the footwear of most mascots and logo creatures? I like his though. I would like to think they're perhaps made from the same breadcrumbed porky exterior as scotch eggs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home